Wow, it has been already two weeks since we got home!! Thought I better get some pictures up here soon of our trip. Was a great trip once again, always is. The kids are at a good age now where they can play with the other kid camped by us without me having to monitor so close. I am not used to that so I know the kids are simply just growing up. Katie & Kaitlyn clicked right away like they do every year we go camping and played together alot with Maddie & Taylor (my cousin's kids). All the girls are about the same age which is really nice. Cameron & Big Logan had Grant as a little shadow as he so adores both of them (there were 3 boys named Logan in camp! Crazy, huh! so we had Little logan (my cousin Megan's little one), middle Logan (Becca's brother) and Big Logan who is 17) All of us just spent a lot of time simply relaxing. It was hard to come home for sure!
Friday, August 29, 2008
San Juan Islands 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great week we had on Orcas Island! All of your pictures put a big smile on my face as I remembered all the fun. Already looking forward to next year.
Post a Comment