Last night was Kaitlyn's open house at her school. She had fun showing us all around the school and different things in her classroom. I was very impressed by how hard she had been working on her handwriting and she is natural at math just like her Daddy. After open house she had to go out on the playground to show us her "tricks" she knows. Such a big girl. I just love the picture of her hanging upside down. Grant had fun playing on all the toys with Kaitlyn. Next year we will have open house for Grant for kindergarten! Time sure flys...
Friday, September 26, 2008
1st grade open house
Last night was Kaitlyn's open house at her school. She had fun showing us all around the school and different things in her classroom. I was very impressed by how hard she had been working on her handwriting and she is natural at math just like her Daddy. After open house she had to go out on the playground to show us her "tricks" she knows. Such a big girl. I just love the picture of her hanging upside down. Grant had fun playing on all the toys with Kaitlyn. Next year we will have open house for Grant for kindergarten! Time sure flys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment