Monday, October 20, 2008

I saw this post on another blog and it made me think about my quirks. At first, I didn't think I could come up with 10 but here goes

1. I have to eat a banana in the mornings before I get in the shower.

2. I can’t listen to music on the way home from work.

3. The wrong food texture will turn my stomach. I still can’t eat hamburgers.

4. If I could be surrogate mom I would in a heartbeat. Something about the miracle of pregnancy and the amazing things the human body can do. And that I would want couples who struggle with having kids to be able to.

5. I have to change my pillowcases on my pillows twice a week.

6. I am a list maker. Anything I have to do I will make a list.

7. I have to read US magazine every Saturday morning. It totally annoys my husband for some reason.

8. I am a fan of people watching. I could sit all day somewhere and just watch the people. The details in the way they treat who they are with, what are they wearing, where are they going, what is their story, and who are they. I am a huge detail oriented person. I notice little things.

9. I usually pray for every animal I see that has been hit on the road.

10. I would love to have enough socks to cover 365 days a year. New socks everyday. Heavenly…

Ok so now you know some of my quirky little habits. Please try to contain your laughter long enough to leave me a comment about your quirkiest habit so I feel a little bit better about all of mine.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I brush my teeth in the shower!