Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree


Up in the hills with Grandma & Grandpa on the Christmas tree hunt


Our cat Diego
His spot under the tree!


So the tree is up, the decorating is done. Yep, Kasey said this year the Christmas tree is the best one yet. Of course we have to leave room for the cat under the tree. Every year our cat Diego claims his spot under the tree right after we get it decorated. He sleeps there every night too in that same spot. Kaitlyn is out of school for Christmas vacation and both of the kids have loved all this snow. Of course with the below zero temps lately I haven't been letting them outside to play in it. So last weekend we finally hit 10 degrees so I bundled up the kids and they played outside for almost two hours on Sunday. Last night they stayed out until dark (which comes fast this time of year). I think my shopping is all done with only one more gift to buy after work and I have the perfect gift in mind.

No comments: