Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sportsman's Show




Saturday my Dad and I took the kids to the Sportsman's show. There was a trout pond for the kids to fish in too (no catch and release either). So I told the kids if they caught the fish I would cook them. In not too much time they had landed two nice trout. The kid even got to tie their own flies for fishing. The instructor was very patient and the kids were so proud.
That evening my parents came over for dinner and we had trout, clams, shrimp, mussels (dipped in real butter of course, no better way!) and steak for dinner. Anyone who knows my kids knows that they are total seafood kids. Grant says when he grows up he wants to live by the ocean and eat seafood. Kaitlyn didn't have a soccer game on Sunday due the the three day weekend but we are back to soccer games this week. Kasey and the kids all had the day off yesteday however I did have to work...

No comments: