Grant's first catch of the day
Kasey and the kids in the boat
my silly girl
Dad, Kaitlyn, Landon & Logan
I had a wonderful mother's day. Went to brunch with everyone in the family, and took a nap in the afternoon (yes, I took a nap!! my once a year treat). Even had a BBQ beside the lake and went fishing with my mom and dad & Becca and Justin. It was a nice calm evening for fishing (which means no wind if you live here!) All I know is it was a perfect day.
Kasey and the kids in the boat
my silly girl
Dad, Kaitlyn, Landon & Logan
I had a wonderful mother's day. Went to brunch with everyone in the family, and took a nap in the afternoon (yes, I took a nap!! my once a year treat). Even had a BBQ beside the lake and went fishing with my mom and dad & Becca and Justin. It was a nice calm evening for fishing (which means no wind if you live here!) All I know is it was a perfect day.
No comments:
Post a Comment