Thursday, April 30, 2009

And more painting..

Really, we have done more thrilling things other than painting but I though I should keep the ball rolling on this one! LOL! So last weekend my mom and I painted the living room and our master bedroom. Both rooms look fabulous! Just have the two bathrooms left to do. whew.... As most of you know we are working on selling our house so these are the final projects before putting it on the market. Thanks Mom for the help!! I appreciate it and enjoyed our time chatting while we painted. After the painting was done my Dad joined my mom, Grant and I for dinner at Pizza Hut and then Granters and I went to the swimming pool Saturday night as Kaitlyn and Kasey were out of town on a road trip. It was fun to get some one on one time with Grant.

No comments: