Friday, April 24, 2009

Painting...


So I have been painting like crazy since last weekend! I did the hallway by the kids room last Saturday, Kaitlyn's room and the laundry room on Sunday. My mom came over to help on Sunday and that was so nice. With one person doing the trim and one person rolling it goes so much faster for sure! Thanks MOM!!!! The kids kept bugging us and wanting to help so finally I gave in once we moved in to paint the laundry room (since it has vinyl floors and no carpet!). So I gave them some small rollers and away they went. They actually did pretty good and didn't get each other. After about 10 minutes the thrill of painting had worn off and they went to play outside. Whew.... they figured out it wasn't as fun as it looked.
Tonight I am painting out living room and then tommorow the master bedroom. Just wish I would have done it a long time ago because the rooms that have been painted look really nice.

No comments: